Are clutter and chaos keeping you or a loved one from living your life to the fullest? For some people, the idea of cleaning and organizing a space is so overwhelming just because of the sheer amount of items stored in a space. Oftentimes, the amassing and hoarding of objects get in the way of any cleaning or maintenance in the space, so the space ends up in disrepair. At that point, a professional hoarding cleaning service is the best option to restore your space to order and cleanliness.
Our Hoarding Cleaning Services
As professionals who are licensed in mold remediation and licensed contractors, we are professionals in hoarding cleaning services, so we can help you address more than just the removal of objects. We can also repair any damages caused by hoarding or neglect to help make your space functional and livable. Each situation is unique, so your unique cleanout needs will vary, but here are some examples of cleanout services we provide:
- General hoarding cleanout
- Mold removal & remediation
- Animal feces and other biohazard clean-up
- Appliance and e-waste recycling
- Recovery of sentimental or valuable items
- Recovery or shredding of documents
Why Hire a Professional for Hoarding Cleaning Services
In most serious hoarding cases, the level of contamination from bio-hazardous material is too high for those without the professional skill set to manage and contain it. As professionals who work with toxic mold, we have not only the training needed to seal off an area and manage contamination, but we also have the commercial-grade equipment necessary to clean and filter the air—a completely necessary step if the space is to become inhabitable again. Hiring local handymen, standard junk haulers, or even attempting to clean the space yourself could result in serious health hazards down the road. Below are some reasons for hiring a professional for hoarding cleaning services:
- Extensive Project. Hoarding cleaning is very extensive work that requires an organized process to start at one point and move forward step by step. The best way to do this is to start with an inspection of the whole house including closets, drawers, cabinets, etc. This detailed process takes time, so it’s best to hire a professional for hoarding cleaning services.
- Mold Growth. Excess mess in the home may lead to mold growth and a favorable breeding ground for it. Water invasion leads to mold growth and this may affect the integrity of the house and cause health hazards.
- Physical Injury Hazards. In addition to health hazards, there are many physical injuries that may occur during a hoarding cleaning service project. Potentially large piles of materials in the home may cause falling injuries due to collapse during cleaning and decluttering the home. Trip and fall injuries also are common hazards.
- Rodents and Pests. The decomposed materials and rotten foods in a hoarding home attract rodents and pests. To treat this problem, it is necessary to sanitize the affected areas, which is best done by a licensed hoarding cleaning service company.
Compassion, Courtesy, and Respect
We understand that many hoarding cleanout situations may be sensitive, which is why we treat each client with the compassion, courtesy, and respect they deserve. Our hoarding cleaning services team strives to be professional and understanding in our approach to helping people. We take the time to meet with our clients before a clean–out to understand the specific challenges that must be navigated and to create a specific strategy for moving forward. Our goal is that each client feels taken care of and heard throughout the entire process.
Contact Us To Learn More About our Hoarding Cleaning Services
Don’t put off taking this important step toward a cleaner, healthier home. Contact us to speak with one of our expert hoarding cleaning services team members about how we can help your specific hoarding situation. We have the skills, equipment, and experience necessary to respond to any situation and help make a difference in your life or a loved one’s. Please contact us to schedule a FREE evaluation.