Mold Remediation in Pitman, NJ
Once you start noticing the accumulation of mold in your home or business, it is best to schedule a complete evaluation from a qualified mold inspection service. A mold inspection is the first step toward a total mold removal solution. This helps determine what the factors which triggered the accumulation of mold in the first place. Once the mold inspection process is complete, you need to execute a mold remediation plan in order to make sure that the mold problem does not return. MSR Restoration is here to provide mold inspection, mold remediation, and mold cleanout services in Pitman, NJ. Call us to get a cost-free mold evaluation.
What Is Mold Inspection?
A mold inspection service begins the process with a visual analysis of a building where mold growth has been observed. Points to keep in mind during the of mold inspection process:
- It is important to hire an-experienced mold inspection service to conduct the mold inspection.
- During the mold inspection, the inspector should look for evidence of past mold growth along with the current rate of mold growth and sources of moisture.
The next step in the process involves making a recommendation for a total mold removal solution, based on existing conditions in your Pitman, NJ home.
What Is Mold Remediation?
Mold remediation, or mold removal, is the process of removing accumulated mold and preventing its return with:
- Mechanical Agitation
- HEPA Vacuums
- Air Scrubbers
When you find an area infected with mold in your Pitman, NJ home, to achieve a total mold removal solution, it is necessary to quarantine the affected area from the outside environment with the use of heavy plastic sheets to seal off the infected area.
The Process of Mold Removal and Remediation
Mold inspection service will recommend mold removal solutions including:
- Source Identification: Generally, mold is found in those places that were exposed to moisture or water. The areas most commonly identified during the source identification process are basements, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Antimicrobial Application: Antimicrobial application is called for when you have recently experienced recent water leaks. Antimicrobial agents create a hindrance to mold development until the wet area gets dried out.
- Containment: Once the sources of moisture are eliminated, the professional mold remediators quarantine the infected area to prevent the further spread of mold spores.
- Air Filtration: During the process of mold removal, the mold spores might spread through the air, so along with the isolation of the infected area, the air needs to be cleaned. In order to clean and filter the air, negative air machines with HEPA filters are utilized.
- Removal and Cleanup: For the mold remediation, the areas infected with mold spores like wood trim, drywall, insulation, furniture, and carpet need to be disinfected to ensure that the problem does not reoccur.
- Replacement: For proper restoration, infected materials should be replaced with new materials to rehab the building.
What Is Hoarding Cleanout?
Hoarding is a mental health issue in which homeowners have difficulty in discarding possessions. Hoarders start by collecting items for sentimental, aesthetic, and investment value in their homes, but in extreme cases, these collections turn to clutter and spiral out of control. A hoarding cleanout often involves handling dangerous materials including biohazards like live and dead animals, feces, urine, and other bodily fluids, and even pathogens such as mold, bacteria, and fungus. It becomes necessary to hire professionals for a hoarding cleanout to provide mold inspection services, and properly handle the dangerous materials in hoarding homes in Pitman, NJ.
MSR Restoration and Mold Remediation Services in Pitman, NJ
Utilizing a mold inspection service is the first step in the process of finding a mold removal solution. Our mold inspectors at MSR Restoration inspect the accumulation of mold in homes and offices through three types of inspection, namely checking out the factors promoting the growth of mold, olfactory, and air quality testing. The process of mold remediation involves solutions to remove the accumulated mold so that it does not return. At MSR Restoration, our experienced professionals deliver the best possible mold removal solutions in Pitman, NJ.
Other Areas We Service
- Barrington, NJ
- Blue Bell, PA
- Bryn Mawr, PA
- Cherry Hill, NJ
- Deptford, NJ
- Ewing, NJ
- Flourtown, PA
- Gwynedd Valley, PA
- Havertown PA
- Horsham, PA
- Huntingdon Valley, PA
- Jenkintown-Wyndmoor, PA
- Lafayette Hill, PA
- Lambertville, NJ
- Marlton, NJ
- Medford Lakes, NJ
- Medford, NJ
- Moorestown, NJ
- Mt. Holly, NJ
- Mullica Hill, NJ
- Newtown Square PA
- Newtown, PA
- Pennington, NJ
- Radnor PA
- Titusville NJ
- Wayne , PA
- Wenonah NJ
- Yardley, PA