Mold in your home can pose a serious hazard to the health and wellness of your family. Identifying the problem and getting the proper professional services in a timely manner can keep you and your home safe and sound. At MSR Restoration, we offer mold remediation in South Jersey and Philadelphia. Wondering If mold imposes a serious threat or not? Worried about any particular space though there is no visible mold? Is there a weird musty smell, but can’t find any mold? Want to schedule mold inspection and mold remediation services for your home? Regardless of what your concerns are, MSR Restoration can guide you to get the proper mold removal solution for your home.
MSR Restoration’s Mold Remediation Process
In our years of experience, We’ve seen everything out there in cases of mold infestations in the home. Our process gives homeowners a hassle-free mold remediation experience from start to finish. Here’s what you can expect from our experienced mold remediation professionals:
- Evaluation: During our first consultation, we will discuss the affected space and evaluate the extent of the mold damage. Then we will develop a plan for restoration and remediation with you.
- Site Prep: We wear proper protective attire, safety gear, and high-filtration face masks. We also seal the work area with plastic sheets to contain the mold spores while we do our work and avoid the further spread of mold infestation.
- Mold Removal: Porous materials like paper-backed insulation, baseboards, and sheetrock that are infested with mold cannot be restored to their previous form and must be removed. Cleaning these materials and putting them back in place would invite regrowth of the mold. During the mold removal process, we find the source of the mold problem and recommend a fix.
- HEPA/Vacuuming & Anti-Microbial Cleaning: Treatment with HEPA filtration equipment and with a non-VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) anti-microbial solution cleans the affected surfaces. To prevent any mold growth in the future, the remaining surfaces will be treated with mold stain remover and then a mold-resistant sealant.
- Air Purifying: Once the source of the mold is fully removed, we will also clean the air in the infested area, using professional equipment like HEPA air scrubbers and high-power dehumidifiers.
MSR Restoration is the Best Choice for Mold Remediation in South Jersey
Be aware of companies that offer quick services but do not actually address the source of the problem. There are also companies that claim to remove mold, but actually, only clean the outer surfaces where mold can be seen. These can be cheaper options, but the mold will come back again and again. In the long run, this will cost you more. That is why it is important to resolve your mold issues at the root cause with an experienced, reliable company. Contact MSR Restoration to schedule a free evaluation for your home.